When a personal data breach occurs, we understand that it can have a potentially devastating effect on your organisation. We can help you investigate the breach, assess and work towards better data breach management, liaising with individuals and regulators so you can avoid and mitigate any potential GDPR fines or compensation claims.
- Assisting with initial investigations into the cause(s) and the impact of a breach;
- Assessing the likelihood of damage resulting from a breach and the requirement to notify regulators and data subjects;
- Responding to correspondence from regulators and data subjects;
- Preparing and reviewing internal investigation reports documenting the investigation of the breach; and
- Implementing remediation action to prevent data protection breaches from reoccurring.