All organisations who use or access personal data must comply with strict data protection laws and regulations, not least those set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Breach of data protection legislation carries a risk of significant fines, damage to reputation, increased regulatory scrutiny and in some cases criminal convictions. Your organisation, like most other organisations, will be facing many more challenges when it comes to compliance when using personal data, so it is vital that you are prepared and have good data protection lawyers to help you comply.
Why choose our data protection lawyers?
At HelloDPO, our experienced team of data protection lawyers offer you a range of data protection services. We offer innovative, commercially focused data protection legal advice to help you comply with data protection laws. Our services include explaining and dealing with:
- Your organisation’s obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations and the GDPR
- Data retention issues
- Data breaches and issues of non-compliance with data protection law
- Data protection policies and procedures
- Due diligence processes for mergers and acquisitions
- Data protection audits
- Data transfers outside of the EEA
- Employee training on data protection laws
- Employee recruitment and monitoring practices
HelloDPO data protection officer mentoring services
We work with organisations across a range of sectors to offer DPO support and mentoring services. We tailor our advice to your needs and we want you to feel that we are part of your extended team.
Our range of DPO mentoring services includes:
- DPO mentoring for those new to the role or who need some additional support;
- Assistance with GDPR audits;
- Assistance with data breach management;
- DPO training;
- A dedicated data protection legal advice helpline for when those tricky questions arise; and
- Advice for the DPO on data protection risk management to assist with reporting.