GDPR Fundamentals Course
We're on a mission to demystify Data Protection
Our GDPR Fundamentals Course covers:
- Overview of data protection laws and regulations
- Privacy governance structures, including the role of the DPO
- Key data protection principles
- Accountability requirements
- Data protection impact assessments and legitimate interest assessments
- Overseas transfers and transfer risk assessments
- Privacy notices and fair processing requirements
- Data sharing under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Data subject rights request
- Data breach management and mitigation
- Oversight and monitoring requirements
- Creating effective board reporting
If you want to upskill further to enhance your data protection knowledge as a DPO, why not take a look at our How to Become an Effective DPO Course or One to One DPO Mentoring programme. We also offer a range of eLearning courses all tailored to suit any data protection needs. And don’t forget to tell a friend!
Who should attend: Those with a responsibility for data protection as part of their role.
Duration: 3 consecutive days from 10.00 to 4.00pm.
Pricing: Prices from £2,100 plus VAT, with a discount available if you also book the How to Become an Effective DPO Course at the same time.
- Online Classroom dates available in April, June, September
- In person dates available in May, July, October
- Location: Central London
- Lunch and refreshments included
Examination: Post course examination completion required.
Training team: Brought to you by a team of the most experienced data protection lawyers in the world.
Get in touch to hear more about how we can support you on your data protection journey.
Please complete the fields below to register your interest in this course:
Our experience speaks for itself, with global powerhouse brands, tech giants at the forefront of the data processing industry, rapid growth health tech start-ups, forward-thinking financial institutions, a challenger dating app, fashion giants, one of the largest entertainment and record label conglomerates in the world, shopping meccas, national broadcasters, the UK’s biggest free streaming service, and numerous Legal 500 firms all choosing HelloDPO as their trusted Data Protection Advisory Partner.